Monday, September 30, 2013

ALESSANDRA VILLEGAS

ALESSANDRA VILLEGAS
A NEW DAY FULL OF BEAUTY, JOY AND ENERGY


The young and beautiful Venezuelan, Alessandra Villegas, co-host of the show Un Nuevo Día, from Telemundo, arrives every morning to stay in the hearts of her TV audience. The joy, passion and love for what she does irradiate an energy that’s impregnated in the small screen at the home of the Latinos who always watch her.

Alessandra comes from an intellectual and “modern family.” She owes her upbringing to her mother, an executive woman who is very spiritual. “Her teachings are my point of reference it’s the lens through which I see everything. My life philosophy is that of love, I see it reflected in others and if something bothers me about them, I look for what I need to correct and improve in me,” she tells us with a very contagious smile.

As a child, this famous presenter showed great ability and a liking for hosting. When she began her career, she did it without any type of referral or representation; she simply did the paperwork online. But in little time, she managed to move up noticeably in an area as small and competitive as is television. According to her, this was due to the fact that she had not lost her “innocence”, something that most human beings lose by leaps and bounds.

When I asked her to describe a regular day at work, she told me that she doesn’t consider that she works. “Television is my hobby, my vocation; I don’t believe in the routine, I let myself be surprised on a daily basis. I wake up very early and I pray so that my words are filled with the best of me and I can transmit it. Every day is of learning and an opportunity to grow in all aspects. I would like to have a show like that of Oprah Winfrey or Ellen DeGeneres; I want to have a positive impact on people.”

She shared with us that the contest Yo me llamo and the shows Invasión Casera, Planeta Feroz and Mundo Deportes have been a blessing  because they have allowed her to be next to teachers with whom she continuously learns. And to end our interview she said: “Planeta Feroz helped me elevate my level of consciousness. I learned the great value that all species have. I love marine life; I recycle and help protect the environment. I take canvas bags to the supermarket; I don’t go to places that utilize animals as the attractions. I belong to several organizations like Save the Whales; I like to read, practice yoga, and meditate. I don’t let myself get contaminated with negative thoughts. There aren’t frontiers or limitations in my mind. I open ways; I don’t put limits to my dreams.”


ALESSANDRA VILLEGAS
UN NUEVO DÍA LLENO DE BELLEZA, ALEGRÍA Y ENERGÍA

La joven y hermosa venezolana, Alessandra Villegas, co-animadora del programa Un Nuevo Día, de Telemundo, llega cada mañana a quedarse en los corazones de su teleaudiencia. La alegría, la pasión y el amor por lo que hace, irradian una energía que se impregna en la pantalla chica de los hogares latinos que siempre la ven.

Alessandra proviene de una “familia moderna”, e intelectual. Su formación se la debe a su madre, una mujer ejecutiva y muy espiritual. “Sus enseñanzas son mi punto de referencia, ese lente a través del cual veo todo. Mi filosofía de vida, es la del amor, me veo reflejada en los demás y si algo me molesta en ellos, busco lo que debo corregir y mejorar en mí”, nos cuenta con una contagiante sonrisa.

Desde niña, esta famosa presentadora mostró grandes habilidades y gusto por la animación. Cuando comenzó su carrera, lo hizo sin ningún tipo de referencia o representación, simplemente hizo los tramites por la Internet. Pero en muy poco tiempo, logró escalar notablemente en un campo tan pequeño y competitivo como lo es la televisión. Según ella, esto se debe a que no ha perdido la “inocencia”, algo que la mayoría de los humanos van perdiendo a pasos agigantados.

Cuando le pedí que me describiera un día normal en su trabajo, me dijo que ella no considera que trabaje. “La televisión es mi hobby, mi vocación, no creo en la rutina, me permito sorprenderme cada día. Me levanto muy temprano y oro para que mis palabras se llenen de lo mejor de mí y poderlo transmitir. Cada día es un aprendizaje y una oportunidad para crecer en todos los ámbitos. Me gustaría tener un programa como el de Oprah Winfrey o Ellen DeGeneres, quiero generar un impacto muy positivo en las personas”.

Del concurso Yo me llamo y de los programas Invasión Casera, Planeta Feroz y Mundo Deportes nos comparte que han sido una bendición, ya que le han permitido estar al lado de maestros con los que ha estado en un continuo aprendizaje. Y para terminar nuestra entrevista dijo: “Planeta Feroz me ayudó a elevar mi nivel de conciencia. Aprendí el gran valor que tienen las especies. Amo la vida marina, reciclo y ayudo a proteger el medio ambiente. Llevo bolsas de tela al supermercado, no asisto a los lugares en donde se utilicen a los animales como atracciones. Pertenezco a varias organizaciones como Save the Whales. Me gusta leer, practicar yoga, meditar. No me dejo contaminar con pensamientos negativos. No hay fronteras ni limitaciones en mi mente. Voy abriendo camino, no le pongo límites a mis sueños”

By: NORA ELENA VINASCO
CEO / ALVARO ALTAMIRANO
Publisher and Translation Director / CESAR FLOREZ
Executive Managing Director / MIREYA POSADA


VÍDEO
Jaime Bayly entrevista a la animadora Venezolana Alessandra Villegas 1/2
LATINO SHOW MAGAZINE



No comments:

Post a Comment

LET US HEAR YOUR OPINION